Terms And Conditions
Driving lessons commence and end at the pre-determined pick-up/drop off point, determined at the time of booking
the lesson. The duration of a standard driving lesson is one hour.
- You must hold a current Australian driving license (Class C) or equivalent overseas license and carry it with you at all times during a lesson.
- Mobile phones must be switched off prior to entering the driving simulator or training vehicle.
- You must be ready to commence the lesson 10 minutes prior to the agreed time. If you do not turn up at the agreed time for your lesson, your instructor will wait 10 minutes and may at the instructor’s reasonable discretion deduct this from the total lesson time. If you turn up outside these times, your instructor may in his/her reasonable discretion choose not to proceed with the lesson and in such circumstances, you will be liable for the cost of the lesson.
- You must comply with the instructions or directions of your instructor at all times, before and during a lesson.
- We reserve the right to terminate a lesson if:
- you engage in any behavior that your instructor determines is reckless; or
- you fail to comply with the instructions or directions of your instructor before or during a lesson; or
- you fail to comply with any special conditions on your license, i.e. wearing of glasses/contacts; or
- your instructor has assessed your driving skills and competence and deems you to be unfit or unsafe to drive or
- you are not at reasonably good standard of hygiene and manners.
Fees and cancellations/rescheduled bookings
- You may cancel or reschedule your appointment without charge at any time 24 hours before your appointment, cancellation fee may apply if lesson canceled within 24 hours prior to appointment time.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late without notifying us, we reserve the right (at instructor’s reasonable discretion) to cancel the lesson and charge the lesson fee.
- If you do not attend a lesson (No Show) we reserve the right to cancel the lesson and charge the full lesson fee.
You acknowledge that:
- The instructor has sole discretion as to whether a lesson will commence or continue
- The participation in a lesson does not guarantee that you will acquire the necessary skills to pass any driving test;
- Driving a motor vehicle is an inherently risky activity and there is the risk of significant personal injury or damage to property;
- We do not accept any liability whatsoever for personal property that is left in a vehicle; and
- If you are not the learner, you have made the Learner aware of these acknowledgements.